- State: Karachi
- Listed: June 27, 2016 4:14 pm
- Expires: 2719 days
Oracle 11g is designed to handle the ever-increasing data needs of modern organizations. Effective management of Oracle 11g capabilities can help organizations ensure the integrity and security of data. In this hands-on course, you maximize the features of Oracle 11g to build and maintain databases, configure memory and storage for optimal performance, and manage large amounts of data and its handling.
• Install the database.
• Monitor and tune the database.
• Navigate in the EM.
• Manage the Oracle Instance.
• Working with Database objects (DBF, Control Files, Tables, Schema, Users)
• Perform backup and recovery.
• Administer users and security.
For details pls. contact M: 0312-216 9325 L: 021-34986664,
“Learn better to do better”
A-575,1st Floor, Block 5, KDA Scheme 24,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi